Friday, March 24, 2006

Last rites

all the world just stopped now so you say you don´t want to stay together anymore let me take a deep breath babe if you need me me and neil`ll be hangin´ out with the dream king Neil says hi by the way I don´t believe you are leaving cause me and Charles Manson like the same ice cream I think it´s that girl and I think there´s pieces of me you´ve never seen maybe she´s just pieces of me you´ve never seen well all the world is all i am the black of the blackest ocean and that tear in your hand all the world is danglin´...danglin´...danglin´ for me darlin´you don´t know the power that you have with that tear in your hand maybe I ain´t used to maybes smashing in a cold room cutting my hands up every time i touch you maybe maybe it´s time to wave goodbye now time to wave goodbye now

No comments: