Monday, July 31, 2006

the end of my mind


I hear things. when i´m washing dishes or reading the newspaper. watching tv. suddenly there they are. first come the images and then i can hear them. no relation to what i´m doing. it just happens.
and i see horrible things. i can listen to the death, the suffering, of people i know, of strangers. sometimes they might be memories. other times i´ve never seen them.
they are breaking me. painfully.
they are telling me i am guilty, unworthy. ugly. stupid. stupid.
i don´t know who i am anymore. i´m beggining to loose my memory and sometimes i can´t separate truth from fiction.
i think i´m going mad. crazy. amok.
i am crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are beautiful, smart, talented, warm, lovely, you are a woman, and a daugther. You have fathers, relatives, friends and a future bright. And most of all, you have me. pipo

Anonymous said...

everthing's going to be fine, kiddo.