Sunday, September 10, 2006

Maybe is time

I don´t need your sympathy anymore.
Your bad moods. Your pitty. I don´t think you are so cool anymore.
Now I know you are not that smart. When you slept with her you hurt me. But know I´m fine.
All those times you took advantage of me. Everytime you made me feel not worthy.
For every single moment i was in my mind holding the knife i despise you. For every scar that runs over my body has a different name. A different pain. But you are not worth any of it.
Because you are out.
I´m sending you away.
Your jealousy. I know your fears, your little man frights.
I know you are a coward.
and I am taking off the skin you forced me to wear for such a long time and I´m leaving only mine. Thin and fragile, but mine.
When the blood runs down your legs you know that after a moment the pain will end.
It was the same with you. Now I can wipe you off and there will not be any sign of you.
Only I will know.
Thank you. After you, nobody will tamed again. I am a better version of me.
Thank you. Now i know what it feels to cry for a broken heart.
I learned something from you.
You won´t recognize next time we meet .
I will not say hi to you ´cause there is no point in it.
You will not know my face anymore.
I´m already starting to forget some of your names.
I forgive you
I cheated on you
I have no use for your forgiveness or memories.
Keep them
I already buried my own.

No comments: