Monday, June 18, 2007

It´s night

So we are back to where we were before.
You won´t speak and damn me if I´m going to be one breaking up the silence.
It is silly, we´ve built this wall around and between us, leaving outside common sense and our feelings towards each other. I know we are so good together and at the same time so destructive. Now you are probably outside working, as I have been, but we are so stubborn we would not let the other know. We like it complicated. So now both of us sit in our rooms wondering where we are and if we are thinking of each other. No, I don´t think of you every night and second. No, I don´t sigh at your image, longing for your smile. That would be not knowing who we are.
I think of you. I know you. I´ve seen your demons.
That´s more than enough.
That´s more than you know about me. Will ever know about me.

No comments: