Friday, December 07, 2007

Mr. Colin White

My dear Colin has left me. Me, his students, his wife, his children.
I had the rare honor of him calling me his friend. Don´t know what i did to deserve such honor.
On wedenesday I was still holding his hand and telling him about the next boat we where going to built together. After four days of pure hell, hospital madness, he went away.
He is dead.
I told him two days ago that if he died, I was going to die of a broken heart.
And I can already feel the pieces of my heart falling down to my guts.
I miss him.
I wish I could sleep.
I wish he was alive.
He made my life exceptional jst by being part of it. He was exceptional.

I wish for tomorrow to never come and I dread of it not coming fast enough.

I miss you.

4 comments:

HL said...

Te abrazo, sintiendo el desamparo de esta orfandad contigo.

Diana said...

Un abrazo, todos sentimos un vacío terrible debido a su partida.

Anonymous said...

No hay palabras para describir la pérdida de un hombre que nos enseñó tanto a tantas personas. Un abrazo...

Perlfarben said...

Hoy digo sin dudarlo que ha sido mi maestro más querido, el que me enseñó a leer la poesía, a amarla.

Se fue el hombre puntual, educado, irreverente... siempre tratando de fumar un cigarro clandestinamente; se fue el hombre que se reía de su muerte, que con su sentido del humor, tras un ataque de tos nos preguntaba lo que haríamos si de repente se muriera en plena clase... Ahora te lo digo Colin, sólamente llorar y llorar...
Gracias Colin.