Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Let´s be friends, best friends

Don't bother saying you're sorry.
Why don't you come in?
Smoke all my cigarettes - again.
Every time I get no further.
How long has it been?
Come on in now,
Wipe your feet on my dreams.

You take up my time,
Like some cheap magazine,
When I could have been learning something.
Oh well, you know what I mean.

I've done this before,
And I will do it again.
Come on and kill me baby,
while you smile like a friend.
And I'll come running,
Just to do it again.

You are the last drink I never should have drunk.
You are the body hidden in the trunk.
You are the habit I can't seem to kick.
You are my secrets on the front page every week.
You are the car I never should have bought.
You are the train I never should have caught.
You are the cut that makes me hide my face.
You are the party that makes me feel my age.

Like a car crash I can see but I just can't avoid.
Like a plane I've been told I never should board.
Like a film that's so bad but I've gotta stay til the end.
Let me tell you now,
It's lucky for you that we're friends.

Like a car crash I can see but I just can't avoid.
Like a plane I've been told I never should board.
Like a film that's so bad but I've gotta stay til the end.
Let me tell you now,
It's lucky for you that we're friends.


This is the way it is.
You might say my ankles are ugly, or maybe give the job to that cunt, or steal my boyfriend, or get angry because he likes me better than you.
Maybe you can hit my car and never pay for the damage. You can come and after years of working together say that I´m not fit for you anymore and kick me out of the project. You can spend months without telling me you are going to have a baby. You might flirt with me after you drop your girlfriend to the airport. You can loose my earrings. You can ruin my shoes and clothes.
You can shout in the morning because that little flirty silly of a girl won´t let you in her bed. You can finish my drugs. You always forget to pay the bills. You´ve never taken me for dinner. You can threw me out of your house ´cause I won´t sleep with you. You may call me silly. You have even threathen me. You´ve made fun of the way I dress. You have said anything nice about someone I was dating. You didn´t go to the premiere of my movie. You didn´t bring me flowers. You never remember my birthday.

You are so lucky for you that we are friends.

Or otherwise who would have lend you money? Or taken your cute little girlfriend for a night out while you were out with some one night stand? Or kept quiet while you where betraying MY friend, lying to her, to save your marriage? Or lend you my shoulder for you to cry for hours for some silly red haired bimbo.
More importantly, who else would have worked with you all these years, when everybody turned their backs to you, and nobody believed in your projects? Who would have done it for free.

But now it´s not that i don´t love u anymore. I´m still crazy for you. we are friends. I´m just tired.
And bored.
Of all your little life of details.

So next time you want someone to help you, please go you little piece of cunt and fuck yourself.

And remember. I will always be here for you.

Oh, by the way, I´m telling cat eyed lady that you lied to her, and maybe give her gorgeous indian type girl phone number. i´m sure they will have lots of things to talk about.

chop chop

No comments: