Friday, November 04, 2011

The ghost of us




A little knock on the door. Footsteps outside.

You don't know what pain or love mean. You just know the sound of your name.

Y la resina acumulada en mis venas me convierte en una muñeca de horror, monstruo destinado a atraer a los espectadores de este circo sin nunca percibir simpatía.

Blood, guts, spit and death live in my dreams. The promise of prosperity still being unfulfilled. The phoenix flies away with lies on its feathers. With my name underneath.

Porque una sola de tus lágrimas en mi mano no es igual a los gritos de miles de almas pidiendo lo que a tí se te ha dado natural. Porque tú nunca vivirás ni sabrás lo que es la vida que te despierta a mitad de la noche. Porque you get to move on, while I just die.

So i am tearing up my costume tonight and coming through your dreams and tell you I love you.
And then I am killing you, while my blood covers all traces of what was meant to be.

And then I will wake up, and I'll have to face you and go to work and smile and go on.
Day after day, knowing you are nowhere.

I am still pain.

No comments: