Monday, January 23, 2012

Both hands

Dark is the place where our house is in. Our bedrooms look to opposite directions.

One looks east, the other west. Our eyes fixed on the horizon that blind extends within our selves. If only we could just take away our gaze away from the window and walk towards the door.

Dark is the shadow that seems to have taken hold of our hearts. A ghost floating unwelcome after our every step. Sometimes it’s dressed in red rage, sometimes in blue sadness, sometimes, it’s just a cold dark night.

As the night goes on, the sky covers with stars, with moons and suns from far away, none of them sheltering us.


I've cried while covered in blood, each new cut another day I've let you live. But I can't escape my own death. In order to save you, to save us, I must go. Into the light away from your embrace, away from what could've been.


No comments: