Sunday, May 14, 2006

Semper idem

And the sixth sorrow
Is the fox´s sorrow
The joy of the huntsman, the joy of the hounds,
The hooves that pound
Till earth closes her ear
To the fox´s prayer.
The seven sorrows. ted hugues.

And I wish that I was a happy guy,
average boy walking home from school,
watching from the bridge the trains gone by,
playing in the park.
To sit in the garden to see the leaves fall
and pretend they come to greet me
instead of bringing despair.
But my name is pain and my blood is revenge
and I am not a happy soul
that shines, it is otherwise,
I am the burden of myself,
glasses crashing
empty pockets
bitten nails.
It is not that I don´t have hope
it´s just that it ain´t enough
to shake the blues
and make me see the sun.

But to tell you the truth,
dark and cloudy as I am
I believe I am a dark star
that can bright in the night.

No comments: